Cookpad is an app that functions as a huge community of delicious homemade food fans, where users can share their experiences and ideas. Here you can use your smartphone to post recipes of your favorite dishes and participate in contests.
The app is great for those who are interested in cooking and want to learn how to cook. It contains a huge number of recipes published by real users. You can add a dish to your favorites to cook it later, use the convenient search feature, post photo reviews and share your experience with other community members.
- The user can search for recipes by entering specific ingredients or the name of the dish in a special field.
- The app allows you to choose recipes according to the user’s preferences: vegetarian dishes, raw food, menu for children, healthy eating, halal for Muslims, etc.
- A huge advantage – no ads.
- Users can share their favorite recipes and chat with other participants.
- You can subscribe to your favorite authors to see new publications in your feed.
- A catalog with the most popular sections will allow you to quickly find the right recipe.
- You can take a picture of the dish prepared according to the recipe and share it in the community, where the participants can like it.
- The app regularly conducts various events and contests in which any user can participate and compete for prizes.
All of the recipes in the app are presented as step-by-step instructions with photos and tips. Each of them is tested and approved by the same cooking enthusiasts.